- Owner, Law Offices of Grace Anne Glavin, P.A.
- Owner, Morgan Title Company
- Owner, Tuscawilla Mortgage Company
With years of experience as an attorney, Grace Anne Glavin, Esquire has developed a reputation as a highly regarded member of the Florida legal community. Attorney Glavin serves the unique needs of businesses, families, and individuals in real estate closings, estate planning and probate, family law matters, and business law.
As founding board member of Central Florida Real Estate Council, Ms. Glavin has chaired the Law Symposium for the Orlando Regional Realtor Association for two years and has participated as a key note speaker on foreclosures and mortgages for five years. Attorney Glavin has been a recognized expert for over thirty years regarding mortgage foreclosures and has lectured to the National Mortgage Banker Association and the Orange County Bar Association.
Areas Of Practice
- Real Estate Closings
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York
- J.D. - 1977
- Honors: cum laude
- Smith College, Northampton, Massachusetts
- A.B. - 1974
- Major: Government
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Attorneys Title Fund Services, LLC
- Central Florida Real Estate Attorneys Council, Past President, and Founding Board Member
- National Association of Professional Mortgage Women
- Florida Association of Mortgage Brokers
- Central Florida Title Association, Past President